5 Style Rules for the perfect look in a one-piece
1. Basically: If the jumpsuit itself is particularly noticeable due to a strong pattern, it is advisable to forego a lot of jewelry and, for example, only use a delicate chain and a bracelet. With plain-colored overalls, however, more conspicuous pieces such as large bangles or a beautiful statement necklace can be worn here.
2. To lengthen the leg optically, high shoes are always a good choice for a jumpsuit. Here, delicate strappy sandals are recommended, which make a particularly beautiful foot. In addition, a small clutch and an elegant short blazer and you are prepared for the bar visit as well as for the wedding party.
3. If you want to style your jumpsuit in a more sporty way, just slip into your favorite sneakers. Rolled up trouser legs give the one-piece an additional sporty kick, a backpack or a crossbody bag make the look perfect. By the way, jumpsuits with spaghetti straps also look a lot sportier when you pull on a short T-shirt, e.g. in a striped print. Pure Berlin style!
4. Would you like to make your overall suitable for winter? No problem! Just put on a turtleneck shirt and tights and you're good-to-go. If you still get too cold, cuddle up in a coarsely knitted oversize cardigan. And when you go out: don't forget your long coat!
5. Small women should rather avoid oversized jumpsuits and buy a figure to avoid visual compression. Women with lots of curves are usually best suited to waist-cut one-pieces made from materials with a lurex component. You should stay away from straight-cut models or jumpsuits made of solid fabrics such as the trendy boiler suits.
By the way: the secret weapon for all women is the waist belt! Whether delicate and thin or in the XXL version, whether in leather, fabric or as a trendy chain belt: the focus on the center of the body immediately conjures up beautiful feminine curves for every figure type, makes it optically narrower and divides the jumpsuit into two harmonious parts.