Fashion trends in size 14 by Ana Alcazar.
According to a survey by Spiegel magazine in the year 2007, only close to 37 % of all women in Germany wear size 10 and less. The remaining 63 % wear bigger sizes beginning at size 12. Presumably these figures have risen towards the bigger sizes in the last couple of years. The fashion world has realized this trend; thus, magnificent outfits and collections are being designed in size 12 and more, to underline a woman’s individual style and personality. Just like Ana Alcazar. You are looking for an elegant dress in size 14 or a chic top for a normal day at the office? Then you can find an overview of all the trends and dresses of the latest collection in size 14 on this page. Just shop till you drop!
Exquisite ladies’ fashion in size 14.
Whoever said it would be hard to find great fashion in size 14? – Ana Alcazar will prove that this is nonsense! For us, femininity is a statement and what could be more feminine than lady-like curves. As a matter of fact Marylin Monroe wore size 14, just like Mad Men-leading lady Christina Hendricks, who has become a new style icon with her elegant red carpet-appearances in her perfectly-cut outfits and a whole lot of curves. Be a part of the new generation of curvy stars wearing size 14 and browse through our extensive selection of figure-flattering dresses. How about for example a breath-taking silk dress with Leo print. Tender gathers of office dresses create wonderful silhouettes and the casually airy silk will make you feel great all over. Colourful long-sleeved tunic dresses in trendy candy colours are the perfect match for skinny jeans or leggings; just the right thing for every day. And make sure you also take a look at the print dresses by Ana Alcazar in size 14: their slight drapery at the waist and the perfect knee-length are extremely popular with our customers for their serious business appearances.
The „red carpet appearance” with Ana Alcazar in size 14.
Even though you may not have an invitation to a glamorous film opening night with a red carpet right now, you will find many evening gowns and party dresses in size 14 for a breath-taking appearance at special occasions. Our empire gowns in size 14 with darts in the chest area especially emphasize the cleavage and will draw all the attention with their widely swinging skirts. – Positive side effect: little problem areas around the tummy are neatly covered. And if you fancy an extravagant look, you will probably wear lace all over. The lace-cotton combinations in size 14 by Ana Alcazar are an extraordinarily beautiful example. If you are not quite sure how the different garments by Ana Alcazar in size 14 will turn out, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. We are always here for you, providing any kind of information, and have every piece of our collection from the online shop in stock here in Munich.