Ana Alcazar – that’s true sister power, long years of experience in the world of fashion and a whole lot of creative ideas. These characteristics can be seen in the innovative and diversified designs and cuts of Ana Alcazar, which are meant to envelop the fashion-conscious woman of today in a sexy and explicitly feminine way.
Sisters Beate and Jutta Ilzhöfer have laid the foundations for Ana Alcazar in the mid-90’s, a time best-known for its steady change and its positive pioneering spirit. These emotions are still the main characteristics of the philosophy of the brand Ana Alcazar, presenting the designs as individual creations that underline a woman’s personality in a unique way. The two former models are on a mission: to emphasise the femininity of their customers with their collections.
The times of boring designs or copied cuts are over – time and time again Ana Alcazar sets new trends and knows how to surprise with elaborate designs and extraordinary material combinations, not only in Germany but also on the international market. The cool mix of stylish business wear and avant-garde fashion is a real insiders’ tip in the world of fashion. Immerse your sweet self in the fascinating world of Ana Alcazar and be amazed by the contemporary, yet individual fashion label.
5 important facts about Ana Alcazar
- Ana Alcazar is a German designer label, based in Munich. The headquarters are in a renovated locomotive shed, located in the wonderful area of Thalkirchen by the river Isar. 30 employees work for the enterprise in the areas design, distribution and marketing.
- Ana Alcazar is headed and designed by Be & Ju Ilzhöfer, sisters and former catwalk models.
- Ana Alcazar is a part of TRICIA JONES Ltd. (founded in 1985) and was first presented in 1995. Today the brand has distribution in more than 35 countries.
- Ana Alcazar releases four collections per year, two for each season, as well as two limited Black Label collections.
- Ana Alcazar is produced in Europe exclusively. The production sites are mostly owner-managed companies in countries of the European Union or Europe (Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia) – there is no production in Asia.
A peek behind the scenes in 5 pictures:
Ana Alcazar stands for transparency and quality. Still it gets quite busy in our home base in Munich every day. Here’s a little impression for you, where your favourite piece was designed and which team sends it off after you have placed your order in the online shop.